Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Is Lake View Highschool in Illinois/Chicago a good school?


Is Lake View Highschool in Illinois/Chicago a good school?
I'm deciding to go to Lake View next year and I want to know if it's a good school. I have already checked out the school web page and it seems pretty interesting. Anyone that goes to that school or know anyone that goes there please give me some good details about it. Thank you! ^^ [I'm 13 and in 8th grade just to let you know.]
Primary & Secondary Education - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
It's a good School. See some stats of Lake View HighSchool..http://educationseek.com/schools/USA/IL/COOK/CHICAGO/LAKE_VIEW_HIGH_SCHOOL/ , It might add some thing in getting information about it.


2
Parking around the whole area really sucks and is high-priced so try to use the L. On the fun side, you would be less than a mile from Wrigley Field !!!

Popular Posts