Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Boarding schools in Chicago illinois?


Boarding schools in Chicago illinois?
I need all the names of boarding schools in chicago. They don't have to be privet boarding schools but if they are then they can be all girls schools. Please answer my question! My parents are wanting me to boarder school but i'm wanting it to be in chicago though.
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
You've really made this tricky, there are very few boarding schools in the Midwest as it is, and you say it has to be all girls? And I'm pretty sure there is no such thing as a public boarding school - no state would fund that. haha unless it was some correctional facility. Here's the official list - good luck. http://www.boardingschoolreview.com/state/statename/Illinois/stateid/IL

Popular Posts