Friday, November 19, 2010

Where can i find Chicago, Illinois Public High School 10th grade curriculum?


Where can i find Chicago, Illinois Public High School 10th grade curriculum?
I'm a real geek who wants to study and be prepared for the following sophmore year in high school. I really want to study all summer long. I was wondering what curriculum of studies would be used in the 10th grade? I just thirst for knowledge, and plus i want to get my GPA up from a 3.43 to 4.0 or higher. Well if it matters what school i go to b/c, Public High Schools aren't really up to date in books like the suburbs are (by the way it's Farragut Career Academy)... I would really like to know what kind of science is taken, literature/grammar, math, social study/history. Please only in the state of Illinois and in the Chicago Public School system. (of course!)
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
The Chicago Public Schools web site is: http://www.cps.k12.il.us There is some relevant information. If you want more, can I suggest calling? 1-773-553-1000 is the main switchboard. Best of luck!

Popular Posts