Thursday, May 5, 2011

Illinois Institute of Art... what area of Chicago is the school located?


Illinois Institute of Art... what area of Chicago is the school located?
I am currently looking for apartment options because I will be attending this school. Other than the recommended Presidential Towers, and the Dwight lofts. Just in case there is nothing available for me to rent. I found a website http://chicago.apartments.com/ that will show different apartments in different locations, but I do not know what the area the school is located in called. For instance... Chicago North, Chicago South, Cook County North, Du Page West Cook, Far North Suburbs, Far Northwest Suburbs, Far South Suburbs, Far Southwest suburbs, Far West Suburbs, and last but not least, Northwestern Indiana.
Renting & Real Estate - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
It is the downtown area. The school is located in the Merchandise Mart. I would call it the near northside meaning it is north of downtown yet very close to downtown. I found out that they list two campuses. The second one is located in Schaumburg which is about 20 miles outside the city limits in a northwest direction.

Popular Posts