Saturday, May 28, 2011

Will I get into these colleges with this GPA/ACT/Extra curricular activities? I need your opinions!!?


Will I get into these colleges with this GPA/ACT/Extra curricular activities? I need your opinions!!?
These are the colleges I plan to apply to: University of Illinois at Chicago Loyola University (Chicago) DePaul University (Chicago) Bradley University (Peoria) Benedictine University (LaSalle) Elmhurst College (Elmhurst) Indiana University Bloomington Marquette University (Madison, WI) Southern Illinois University Edwardsville Western Ilinois University Here's my info: prospective major: Kinesiology.Movement Sciences + Pre Med GPA= 4.19 (5.0 scale) ACT score= 24 Reccomendation letters= pretty solid Extra Curricular: leader of a club (ive been involved with for 4 years), photo editor on newspaper (4 years on staff), 10 years of learning dance, vollunteer at hosptial, had summer job (receptionist at a surgical center) , played a sport for 2 years, participated in various shows (multicultural,talent, etc.) What are my chances? Which schools will I get into, do you think, for sure? Which ones should i worry about? Which ones do you feel I am not adequet for? Thanks for your help!!
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
As I cannot speak for other schools, I am an Undergraduate at DePaul University, and with the information you provided I would say that you would be a likely candidate for admission. The next step for you would just be to make sure that it is a school that will meet the needs of your program of choice and begin the application process. Need any more help, just ask. Thanks!

Popular Posts